Digital Soil munsell color [Munsell CAPSURE Color Matching Tool] this handheld meter provides an affordable way to evaluate the type of soil that is present within a given area. The instrument allows users to make accurate soil color evaluations in the field quickly and easily. The soil classification system that has been developed around the Munsell Color System is an established and accepted process to assign a soil type. Includes all of the colors present in the Munsell Soil Color Book. Note keeping is also made easy with the ability to leave a voice-recorded note along with your measurement.
– Illumination Colors: 25 LED (8 x visible wavelengths, 1 x UV).
– Lamp Life: >10 million flashes.
– Light Source: Independent tri-directional 25 LED (8 x visible wavelengths, 1 x).
– Instrument Display: 45mm Color TFT.
– Measurement Time: 1.8 seconds.
– Calibration: Integrated white calibration slider.
– Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 104°F.
– Storage Temperature Range: -4°F to 140°F.
– Battery: 3.7V Lithium Ion Rechargeable.
– Battery Life: 5 hours continuous, 100 hours standby.
– Dimensions: 5.7” x 2” x 1.6”.
– Weight: 5.8 oz.